Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Setting Goals

I came up with goals and wrote them all down in a packet. They are detailed, show how I am going to accomplish them, why I want to and when. I learned that I have a lot I want to accomplish in my lifetime. Also, some goals are harder to reach than you may think when you start coming up with a  plan. I have known my goals for a while and it is always good to remind myself exactly what it is that I want. It was a bit of a challenge to think hard about how I would achieve certain goals. My long term goals were hard to put on my calendar, but I implemented parts of them that will lead to my overall goal. My biggest goal right now is to go to college and obtain a nursing degree. In about 5 years I want to be working as a registered nurse. My biggest goal based around my morals is to be happily married to the same person for my whole life. Marriage is something I truly value. My fourth goal is to stay positive and feed off good energy to the people surrounding me. It is always good to be kind to others and make sure that loved ones know that you appreciate them. My last goal is to find a hobby that I am passionate about. I want to find something that makes me happy and excited to go experience. I know with hard work and determination I can strive for all the goals I desire.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful reflection on your goals and the goal setting process. I admire all of the goals you have set for yourself. I especially like your goal around discovering a hobby. It's so important to ensure that we are well rounded and that we foster what makes us tick outside of work. I love that you have that goal for yourself!

    ReplyDelete