Friday, February 19, 2016
Defining Success
Success in my eyes means that I am in love with my life. I want to feel like I never can get enough and that there aren't enough hours in the day. I know there are a few goals I have that will contribute to my happiness. My first goal will be to follow my passions in life and to always grow as an individual. Another goal will be to get married and having children. I want to spend a lot of time with my family. I want to be positive towards others and myself. My career needs to be my passion and an aspect of my life that I look forward to doing. I don't want to have resentment or anger towards anything I do in life. Happiness isn't defined by money, social status, or respect. At the end of the day the people who are the happiest are the ones who are passionate and give everything they have. I want to be head over heels in love with life and everything it has to offer. Basically, to measure my success will be when I am passionate about every aspect of my life. Life is too short to waste precious time, and I want to be grateful for every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sydney, I totally agree with you! I love your definition of success and feel like this is what it should say in the dictionary. It also seems like you are already successful- you are so happy and grateful!
ReplyDeleteSydney, I love this so much! What a beautifully written post. I couldn't agree with you more; it is important to remember to be grateful for every moment and to be in love with our lives. Thank you for inspiring me :)
ReplyDeleteSydney, this is such an inspirational post! I love how you want to be passionate and positive, and I can tell you have a drive in you that will help you to reach that point in your life. I truly hope you are able to reach a point in your life where you are genuinely happy and feel successful! :)
ReplyDeleteSydney, I have a feeling that your life will be one that's lived to the fullest, and with no regrets! If you stick to your passions and loving what you do, you'll for sure be successful and satisfied with your life. Very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteSydney-
ReplyDeleteI love your definition of success! It is so inspiring and motivational. You are so passionate and caring, which shows through to your blog posts. Keep up the success!
-Emily R
What a cool way to put it - success means that I am in love with my life!! I love this statement. I am truly inspired by you!
ReplyDelete