Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Personality Tests

Recently, our class took two personality tests individually to see what our results would be. I took the Holland Codes Quiz and the Myers-Briggs Test. For the Holland Codes Quiz it told me I was social. In detail it stated that I am meant for cooperative environments, supporting, helping, healing, and nurturing. I was excited that my test results are exactly like what I want to do with my future! As a nurse I need to be helpful and supportive for my patients. For the Myers-Briggs Test my code result was ESFJ. For this code its says "Friendly, outgoing, reliable, conscientious, organized, practical. Seek to be helpful and please others, enjoy being active and productive." It also said after I took the test that I am 19% Extrovert, 22% Sensing, 28% feeling, and 3% Judging. The feeling was given the highest percentage and that feels right to me. I am very in touch with my feelings and know how I feel. These tests made me feel even more in tune with myself. The results prove what I had always thought and felt all along. It makes me eager to know that I get to use the strengths I have to help better other people. I cannot wait to further my journey and achieve my goals.

1 comment:

  1. What cool results! And they sound like such an accurate depiction of you to me. I'm glad that they helped you feel even more confident in the path you are pursuing!

    ReplyDelete