Thursday, October 12, 2017
Life Update
I am now back in school, taking on my second year here at Chico State University. When I came back to Chico, I was feeling a little stagnant in my life, compared to this summer. So I made a change and started applying for new jobs that were geared towards my career. Currently, I am working as a caretaker and I absolutely love it. My passion has always been to help others and I am able to do that through this job. It will help me to be more prepared for my career in Nursing. I am beyond grateful to be able to do something I am so passionate about almost every day. Also, I took a CNA class over the summer. I passed the test and received my license. Accomplishing this made me feel like everything is starting to fall in place, and that hard work does really pay off. This past year has shown me how driven I am. I am so thankful to have the parents I do, who have made everything in my life possible. They support me through all of my decisions, even when I sometimes put too much work on my plate. They have inspired me to work hard and chase my dreams. I can't wait to continue on my journey towards my nursing career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment