Today marks one of the biggest milestones thus far. I took the TEAS test today for the 1st time and scored a 90%. I spent over two months preparing for this exam and was extremely nervous. I pushed myself this summer to limits I didn't even know I was capable of. I worked two jobs, obtained my CNA certification, and prepared for this exam. My first job was with Home Depot and my second job was with The Senior Helpers. At Home depot I worked as a cashier. For the Senior Helpers I went to different client's homes and took care of them as needed. There is nothing more fulfilling than helping people and seeing their faces light up with gratitude. I loved both of my jobs and am sad to leave them while I go back to college in Chico. My parents have always been my biggest supporters and motivators, especially during this part of my nursing journey. I feel such a big relief after today and am beyond ecstatic to start my sophomore year of college at Chico State University. This summer has been one to remember and I cannot believe how fast it went by.

No comments:
Post a Comment