Wednesday, September 16, 2015
We Were all Made to Fulfill our Dreams
In my life, I can see myself one day being very successful in my career while being very involved with my family. From being a very driven person I know that I am meant to go far in my career. I expect to exceed high above average standards. I don't settle for anything less than exactly what I want. That is where my driven personality can also be stubborn and get myself into trouble. But, we all have our imperfections, right? It's hard for me to know exactly what career I plan to pursue. I want this internship to open my eyes to more job opportunities than I have ever known. I always wanted to attain a master's degree at least and possibly a P.H.D. I have a passion for learning. For me, attaining new knowledge is what keeps me going. It is a necessity for me to take on new tasks and tackle new challenges. I always want to get as much exposure and broaden my capabilities as much as possible. I am going to go into the medical field and I plan to excel in it. My personal goal is to always be a step ahead of everything and I want to be a leader. I see how to plan things in an organized manner and what would make everything run the most efficiently. I have always had leadership qualities in my personality and that is something I am going to bring into my job career. I like helping everyone and working in teams. It's my goal to be the leader of that team. My career will be a leadership role in the medical field and I want to work tell sixty-five, at the oldest. I know I am meant to be a mother with at least two kids and balance my family with my work life. When I am young I realize I may spend an excessive amount of hours at my job because that is what will be required of me if I really want to excel in my position. I must put in the time and effort to get where I want to be one day. I feel that I was made to be a balanced person with my work and personal life. I know I'm not mean to have one side of my life weigh me down drastically. Balance is something I always talk about it and would be the word that would best describe me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sydney, it is so awesome to see what you plan to do in the future and I'm excited to see the heights that you reach after high school. I know that with your caring and friendly personality you will excel in any career that you pursue, so don't worry if you don't know exactly what you want to do yet because there are so many different options in the medical field. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you at the hospital soon!
ReplyDeleteSydney,
ReplyDeleteYour words are so powerful and your dreams are so inspiring. Although you wrote this post to describe yourself, I found so many relatable statements in here! I completely feel you on looking forward to balancing a stellar career and a close family (in fact I'm reading a book right now that highlights that balance, it's called Lean In, you should totally check it out!) Keep rocking it at your internship, I'm excited to read/hear more about your self discoveries and what that means in terms of your future :)
Sydney - Thank you for your well thought out mission/purpose statement. I admire so much about what you wrote. But truly love the part in which you talked about balance. This is such an important part of living a well balanced and fulfilling life and you are already aware of this - bravo!! Best wishes, Mrs. Gagnon
ReplyDelete